To increase the capacity for human greatness!
To create premier residential schools that:
- Are safe places, physically and emotionally, that develop and nurture students and teachers
- Create a culture that inspires everyone to do their best
- Help students maintain and accelerate their learning through a curriculum that is relevant, challenging, and meaningful
- Individualize and differentiate instruction for all children—to challenge them and motivate them to success
- Allow students access to the latest technology and tools for learning
- Prepare students for life—for healthy relationships, for a return to their communities, for on-going education, and for career paths
- Help at-risk students fall back in love with learning
- Good Stewardship
- Enduring Healthy Relationships
- Doing Things Right and Doing the Right Thing
- Right People, Right Place
Strategy: Good Stewardship
- Maintain a healthy fund balance
Maintain a 2–3 month cash balance; reserve funds for campus growth.
- Ensure revenue growth
Increase revenues through grants, new programs, fundraising, and new campuses.
Target customer: At-risk and non-traditional students
Strategy: Enduring Healthy Relationships
- Deep knowledge
Know our students well, and meet their needs through schedules and instruction.
- Student Information Systems
- Implement Skyward and student data forms to make student information available.
- Value leadership
Become a leader in all aspects of residential school development and become a voice.
Internal Processes Perspective
Strategy: Doing Things Right and Doing the Right Thing
- Exceed accountability standards
Meet or exceed all state and federal accountability standards.
- Develop efficient systems
Improve district communication systems (including web updates, Moodle, video).
- Meet RF Tracker requirements
Be 100% compliant in our special education program.
- Implement a dynamic curriculum
Use C-Scope as the foundation for an interdisciplinary, thematic, integrated, relevant curriculum.
Employee Learning and Growth
Strategy: Right People, Right Place
- Maintain quality employees
Develop supervisory skills in our leaders and establish an exemplary recognition.
- Develop human capital
Coordinate superior professional development activities for every employee.
- Create a strong corporate culture
Become one of the best places to work in Texas by having fun and rewarding.